- 1 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Fresh Blood Orange Juice
- .25 oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Firewater Bitters or Serrano Slice
- Thick Rim Equal Parts of Salt/Sugar/Tajín®
- Top off Chilled Prosecco
- Garnish Upside Down Blood Orange Peel
Wet rim of glass with lime wheel or wedge, then dip into salt mixture. Combine all ingredients, except prosecco, into a tin shaker. Muddle serrano, if using. Add ice, shake vigorously and fine strain into a rimmed champagne flute. Top off with chilled prosecco and garnish.