- 1.5 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- .75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- .5 oz. Dill Syrup* or Simple Syrup
- .25 oz. Luxardo® Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 Dashes Peychaud's® Bitters
- Garnish Fresh Cranberries and Dill Sprig
Combine all ingredients into tin shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into rocks or a stemless martini glass. Add fresh ice and garnish.
*To create Dill Syrup / Makes 1L – Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan, then add 2 cups of white granulated sugar. Lower heat to a simmer and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1 oz of dried dill weed, stir in and simmer for 8 – 10 min then let cool. Once cool, fine strain syrup into a glass container with lid and refrigerate. Good for 2 – 3 weeks if stored properly.