- 1.5 oz. Casamigos Añejo or Casamigos Reposado Tequila
- .75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- .75 oz. Honey Syrup*
- 2 Dashes Angostura® Bitters
- Top off 6 oz. Hot Filtered Water
- Garnish Lemon Wheel, Star Anise and Nutmeg Dusting
Combine all ingredients, except hot water, into a tin shaker. Dry shake (no ice) for 4 seconds. Pour contents into a glass or ceramic mug with handle and top off with hot filtered water. Stir well and garnish.
*To create Honey Syrup - Combine 2 parts honey to 1 part water in a small saucepan and bring to a medium heat. Stir until fully dissolved, then let cool. Once cool, pour syrup into a glass container with lid and keep at room temperature. Honey can keep for months due to its natural antibacterial properties.