- 1 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- .75 oz. Giffard® Pamplemousse Rose Pink Grapefruit Liqueur
- 3 oz. French Dry Rosé (Jean-Luc Colombo® or similar suggested)
- 4 Sprays Rose Water Spritz
- Garnish Large Block Ice with Dried Organic Rose Petals*
Combine all ingredients, except rose water, into tin shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into large wine glass. Add large block ice with dried organic rose petals, then apply 4 sprays of rose water from atomizer over top of rose petal block ice. As the ice block melts, the rose petals will fill the glass.
*To create Rose Petal Ice Blocks – Fill 2" x 2" ice cube molds half way with filtered water and allow 2 hours to freeze. Then add a layer of dried organic rose petals over each cube and pour filtered water to the top of each mold. Let freeze for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight. Then serve.