- 1 oz. Casamigos Cristalino Tequila
- .25 oz. Vanilla Syrup (Suggest Torani®)
- 2 Dashes Angostura® Bitters
- 1⁄2 Thick Rim Salt/Sugar/Cinnamon
- Top off with Chilled Prosecco or Champagne
- Garnish Sage Leaf Attached with Mini Clothes Pin or Floating in Cocktail
Wet 1⁄2 rim of glass with orange wheel or wedge then dip into salt mixture. Combine all ingredients, except prosecco/champagne into a tin shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a rimmed champagne flute. Top off with chilled prosecco/champagne and garnish.