- 1 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- .75 oz. Peach Purée (Suggest REAL®)
- 2 Red Raspberries
- Top off Chilled Prosecco or Champagne
- Garnish Raspberry
Combine all ingredients, except prosecco/champagne. Muddle fruit. Add ice, shake vigorously and fine strain into champagne flute. Top off with chilled prosecco/champagne and garnish.
- 5 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 5 oz. Peach Puree (thawed) by Perfect Puree
- 10 Red Raspberries
- 10 oz. Chilled Prosecco or Champagne
- Garnish with handful of raspberries on top of pitcher
Combine all ingredients, except chilled prosecco or champagne into 60 oz. pitcher. Muddle fruit, fill to almost the top with ice, top off with Chilled Prosecco or Champagne. Stir and garnish.